1. We do not collect your personal information if you are merely browsing this Website.
2. We may collect your personal information if you provide that information when you place an order or send an enquiry via the online form on this Website.
3. The information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and other details.
4. If you elect not to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products you have ordered or wish to order or respond to your enquiry.
5. We do not collect or story any credit card information through our Website.
6. You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected that information or for related purposes including for example:
(a) to fulfill your order;
(b) to respond to any of your requests or enquiries;
(c) to monitor trends in sales and to better understand the requirements of our customers;
(d) as required by law;
(e) to seek your feedback about your experience on this Website, the product or with us; and
(f) to our successors and/or assigns.
9. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration or destruction.
10. We limit access to your personal information to those who need it for fulfillment of their responsibilities.
11. This Website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over the use or storage of your personal information on or through those websites and you should make your own enquiries with the owner and operator of those websites.
12. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. We therefore do not warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive the information we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
14. You consent to receive direct marketing materials from us now or in the future. If you do not want to receive direct marketing you can “unsubscribe” to any direct marketing material sent to you.
15. If you request access to the information we hold about you we will provide that information to you unless we are otherwise excused from providing that information by law. We may charge you a reasonable cost for access to your information.
16. If you are concerned with the way your personal information is being handled you should email email@example.com. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.